Tuesday, May 10th, 2011

The Sign of the Seven-Pointed Star

I remember when I used to write about things other than My Book and How It’s Coming Out. Thank God that dark time is past! Now look at this:

This is a design for a run of temporary cheap generic zithromax tattoos that will be released when The Magician King comes out. Blue seven-pointed stars. They turn out to be important. If you see someone wearing one, think twice before messing with them.

13 comments on “The Sign of the Seven-Pointed Star

What’s the 50 mean?

2. JSE says:

TEMPORARY? I’m beginning to doubt your commitment to book promotion.

wait wait
    WAIT! A SECOND!
    so if we pre-order it comes with the tattoo?

i imagine it’d go on the back of the neck where the demon would have gone…

they go wherever you want. except the 50. THAT goes on the back of your neck.

or the inside of your wrist.

5. Rachbedach says:

I really, really love how you provide opportunities for me to be nerdy in a manner so opaque, even my nerdy friends don’t get it. I will be sporting this look to parties.

6. Nicholas D. says:

I can’t wait to sport these to display my devotion to the Father, Mother, Crone, Maid, Smith, Warrior and Stranger….

Oh crud, wrong series…

7. Gary Gibson says:

I give it one week *minimum* before someone turns this into a tattoo for real and sends you a picture.

8. amybillingham says:

1) – WANT!

2) – I have now conflated this with your previous post and decided that if you win the Campbell Award, you should get a tattoo of the soup can. But I guess instead of “tomato” it should say “writing” or “award” or some such.

9. Greg says:

I have never wanted something so badly in my life.

Okay, maybe not my life. But definitely not this month.

10. Trevor says:

I’m re-reading the Magicians for the third time in preparation for the Magician King.

Oh, how I love your book.

11. Carlos says:

I’m actually getting this tattooed on my inner arm as a symbol of my accomplishments despite the circumstances. If you haven’t read the book yet, seriously please do. This star actually means a lot to me now.

12. Pree says:

I made an appointment with my tattoo artist for mine! 250 for me… or eventually 250 🙂

13. Kaz says:

Got six stars on my left arm. Two of em have the number 10 in them the other two have the number 15 in them, one has the number 5 in it and the other one is just the plain star.

Looking to get the seventh and last star with 50 in it one on my inner wrist and I’m done.